Use of this website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions contained in this Legal Notice. We therefore recommend that you read carefully if you want to access and use information and services offered on this website.
Ownership of the trademark and the web
This website www.swissgo.tech and Mark SwissGo, SWISSPRO and SwissSmart is owned by AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, S.L. CIF B619676429 and registered in Ronda Industria 48, 08210 Barbera del Valles. The company has been registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona VOLUME: 31,730, FOLIO: 94, PAGE: B-194880. You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the current legislation on protection of personal data, we inform users of the following:
- Los datos personales suministrados por los usuarios como consecuencia de la navegación por la página y/o mediante formularios de recogida de datos serán incorporados a un fichero del que es responsable AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, S.L. con la finalidad de dar cumplimiento a la relación contractual que se establezca, dar respuesta a su consulta/petición y/o gestionar, prestar o mejorar los servicios prestados al usuario, directamente, o por aquellas entidades con las que se haya suscrito acuerdos de colaboración.
- In addition, the user authorizes the processing of data to keep you informed by conventional electronic means (including email and mobile phone) of products and services being similar to current and may be of interest, usually we offer our customers through electronic commercial communications. However, any time you can choose not to receive commercial communications by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or using the option that is included in each statement, for this purpose.
- AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, S.L. guarantees the confidentiality of your data and compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on the protection of personal data and its implementing regulations taking steps to maintain the required level of safety technical measures.
- Remember that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of data, communicating it to the following address: Ronda Industry 48-08210 Barbera del Valles or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Los derechos de propiedad intelectual del contenido de las páginas web, su diseño gráfico y códigos son titularidad de AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, S.L. y, por tanto, queda prohibida su reproducción, distribución, comunicación pública y transformación, salvo para uso personal y privado. Igualmente, todos los nombres comerciales, imágenes y fotografías, marcas o signos distintos de cualquier clase contenidos en las páginas web, son propiedad de sus legítimos dueños y están protegidos por ley. Cualquier uso indebido de las mismas por persona diferente de su legítimo titular podrá ser perseguido de conformidad con la legislación vigente.
Only download the contents, copy or print any page of this website for personal and private and without any commercial purpose use. It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete information, content or warnings from this web without the prior written permission AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, S.L.
Website content and links
AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, S.L. is not responsible for the misuse of the contents of its website, being the sole responsibility of the user who accesses or uses.
AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, S.L. not assume any responsibility for the information contained on websites of third parties which may be accessed via links (links) or search for web pages AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, SL. The presence of links (links) on your pages is intended merely informative and in no event suggest, invite or recommend them.
AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, S.L. It reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or restrict the web content, links or information obtained through it, without notice.
In any case AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, S.L. You shall be liable for any damage, loss, claims or expenses of any kind, whether derived or not use the web, information acquired or accessed by or through it, computer viruses, operational failures or interruptions in service or transmission or line failure; the use of the web, both for direct connection by link or other means constitutes a warning to any user that these possibilities may occur.
- Date and time of the last time the user visited the web.
- Content design that the user chose in his first visit to the web.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the appropriate option in your browser, although disabling them may prevent the proper functioning of the page.
Law and Jurisdiction
In general the AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES relations, S.L. and users of the website arising from the provision of products and services contained in this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.