WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATING THE YOUR DATA?
AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, S.L. (Hereinafter AP PHOTO), CIF B61976429 and address in Ronda Industria 48, 08210 Barbera del Valles is responsible for the personal data that may be collected or on the website.
AP PHOTO has appointed a Data Protection Officer, which can go at any time to discuss any questions regarding the processing of personal data by email to email@example.com or to the postal address.
HOW TO COLLECT YOUR DATA?
As a general rule, the use of the website does not require as a prerequisite that users reveal their personal data.
There are several forms of contact through which you can provide your data to manage the request made to us. In this case, registration is not necessary.
If you wish to purchase a product and / or service, you will need to register as a user of the website and provide us with your data, using an existing form for this purpose.
HOW AP PHOTO PURPOSES DISCUSSED YOUR DATA?
The information you can provide will be used by AP PHOTO for:
- Process your request sent via the contact form.
In addition, if a registered user, HOW WILL OTHER PURPOSES AP PHOTO TREAT YOUR DATA?
If you become a registered user, in addition, their data will be used by AP PHOTO these purposes:
- Create a username and password allowing access reserved for our users, where you can place your orders and check their status area.
- Manage all aspects of the procurement of goods and services that can be performed in its operational and administrative, such as managing the delivery of their orders and possible returns slopes.
- Manage any incidents, suggestions or complaints that we can communicate.
- Collection process and issue the corresponding invoice.
- Send you operational communications necessary for the procurement of goods and services and maintenance of the business relationship (eg communications orders on transportation tracking, billing, change of conditions ...).
The legal basis for such data processing is the execution of the purchase agreement.
In addition, AP PHOTO may:
- Satisfaction surveys about our products and / or services, being the legal basis for treating the legitimate interest of AP PHOTO know the degree of customer satisfaction and to improve their services. You can object at any time to this data processing addressing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send commercial, can be customized based on the information you provide and use of the website, products and services of AP PHOTO, by any means, including SMS or email if you have accepted expressly to be register as a customer. You can object at any time to this data processing addressing email@example.com or using the option that is included in each commercial communication for this purpose.
HOW LONG retain your information?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. If your data are used for various purposes, which require us to keep them for different periods, apply the longer retention period.
When your data is no longer needed, or be limited access to the same strict compliance with legal obligations or be destroyed safely.
Regarding the use of your information for marketing purposes, we will retain that information for that purpose until you ask us otherwise.
WHO DO share your information?
Unless otherwise stated in the specific form AP PHOTO will not communicate your data to third parties.
In the event that you file the registered user, your data will be communicated to:
- If you also subscribe to a product and / or service, your data may be communicated to third parties when necessary for the proper development of the contractual relationship between the parties (eg banks, transport companies) or when a law requires it ( for example, tax authorities).
HOW we protect your data?
AP PHOTO is committed to information security and defined security policies and procedures to ensure the confidentiality of their data.
We may hire third parties certain services that may involve access and / or processing of personal data, but in any case, requires that third parties comply with current legislation and our security policies, and must ensure the use of the information as the AP PHOTO instructions and must implement appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality of information technical and organizational measures.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO PRIVACY?
At any time you can exercise your rights, contact the Data Protection Officer, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address.
In particular, it can request access to personal data, request the correction of any inaccurate data, request the deletion of personal data, request limitation of treatment and apply portability thereof, provided in the terms stipulated in the current legislation.
Also, when the legal basis for the treatment to be your consent, you can exercise your right to oppose the processing of personal data at any time.
We also report to the option of filing a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, should be considered an infringement of legislation regarding the processing of their personal data.